This nutrition counselling program is suitable if:
- You want to get started and build a foundation of knowledge related to your top nutrition challenges and goals.
- You want to brush up on your current eating habits or are looking for general healthy eating advice, meal planning tips or are looking to lose a small amount of weight.
- You want to further your understanding of nutrition for infants, toddlers, kids or teenagers. You need healthy meal ideas for your family everyone will like.
- You want to learn more about sports nutrition for recreational fitness training or competitive sports.
- You are self-directed, require limited ongoing support and only have a few nutrition priorities.
- Coaching Sessions: Three separate hour-long nutrition counseling sessions at our office (or alternatively by phone or Skype video conference) with your Registered Nutritionist. Your sessions are personalized to achieve an increased awareness of specific nutrition strategies that will help you improve your health. Sessions can be customized for your own unique goals and include a personal meal plan as well as practical meal and snack ideas for home, eating out and travel.
- Meal Planning Kit & Tracker: Includes our exclusive: Build a Balanced Meal List (detailed list of food options), Write On! Supper Planner (weekly planning resource), Go Green Grocery List (reusable shopping list) and Nutrition, Fitness & Health Tracker (practical everyday journal).
- Credible Resources: Access to hundreds of articles, recipes and tools for success. We will also provide you access to sample menus for a month and a 50-page reference guide on the nutrients in food.
- $540 plus gst for an individual*
- $810.00 plus gst for a small group of 2-4 family/friends*
*payment plan of 2 payments is available
Did you know that many employer health benefits cover the services of a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist?
Download a printer-friendly version of our three programs here: Nutrition Counseling Programs
Book an appointment or correspond directly with your Registered Nutritionist about your personal needs: Contact us