Bites from Andrea: Follow @chocoholicRD
Many of you may already enjoy the healthy tips and recipes we provide on our Health Stand Nutrition Facebook Page but I wanted to also let you know that I just recently created a Personal Facebook Page @chocoholicRD where I will be posting my media segments, quotes and a more personal overview of what I am cooking up in the kitchen and doing to live a healthy lifestyle.
I wanted a way I could reach more people to address some of the biggest challenges that insanely busy people face when personally trying to eat well and feed a family. I set up this personal Facebook page so that I could personally connect with YOU to:
LIVE FULLY (healthFULLY + soulFULLY)
If you are interested in a lighthearted, fun approach to healthy living then this page is for you! I will be sharing resources, tips, quotes, videos and meals that don’t suck that I am cookin’ up in my kitchen.
This page is made for YOU if:
- You want to take the die out of diet and have more fun.
- You want to eat more veggies but still have a life (that includes chocolate, chips and other yummy things).
- You are tired of extreme, weird restrictive eating plans that are boring and doomed for failure.
- You are struggling with your health, energy or weight and a bad relationship with food.
- You need practical eating and lifestyle tips that actually work for an insanely busy schedule.
- You are seeking simplicity and clarity on what, when, where, why and how much to eat.
As this page is designed for YOU – I would love to hear from you. What is your top health and nutrition challenge right now? Leave me a comment so I can begin developing resources relevant to you! Please LIKE my page, SHARE my page and TAG friends that can benefit.