Today I explore my nutrition philosophy and these two key questions:
1. Why is it so hard to eat healthy?
- Two big challenges TIME and OVERWHELM but most of all…
- People are not having any fun – restrictions, rules, deprivation
- Fun = success (in life and with food)
- You can have health without guilt or complexity
- We all want what we can’t have
2. How can I have more fun and still achieve health and weight management?
- Don’t commit to anything 100% – imperfect is perfect
- There is no better time than NOW to begin
- Work around “non-negotiables” – chocolate for me, what is it for you?