Five Ways to Serve Cucumbers
- Place hummus or your favorite raw veggie dip in the bottom of a martini glass and add cucumbers that have been sliced into long skinny fingers.
- Use a mandoline to slice cucumbers into paper thin round slices. Soak in white vinegar with a pinch of sugar, pepper and salt.
- Greek salad with diced cucumber, peppers, onions, black olives and crumbled feta cheese. Toss in a vinaigrette made with 2 parts olive oil, 1 part fresh squeezed lemon juice and season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Slice cucumber rounds on top of whole grain crackers spread with herb and garlic cream cheese.
- Toss cucumber slices with frozen mango and unsweetened juice into the blender to
create a refreshing smoothie.
Some cucumber recipes from our website: