This make-ahead appetizer is a very high source of fibre!
Makes 8 servings
What you need:
1 can (15 oz) black beans
1/2 cup light Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
1/2 cup fat free sour cream
1 can (4 oz) green chilies
2 tbsp chopped cilantro or more!
1 tsp chili powder
1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves
Hot pepper sauce—as much as you like!
How you prepare:
- Rinse and drain black beans and put in food processor to blend.
- Add in Miracle Whip,sour cream, drained chilies, cilantro, chili powder, garlic and pepper sauce and blend well.
- Spread and cover each tortilla shell then roll tightly.
- Put in covered container for a couple of hours then slice in bite size pieces.
- Serve with pita bread, crackers or vegetables.
Carbohydrates 19 g
Protein 6 g
Fat 4 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g