This nutrition coaching program is suitable if:
- You have multiple goals related to nutrition, health and meal planning and want to make a significant change but have found it hard. You need a coach to work together with you for clear guidance, encouragement and accountability.
- You have been referred by a doctor for health issues or have a serious medical concern such as diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, anemia/iron deficiency or have digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhea, celiac disease, gluten intolerance or other concerns.
- You have more than ten pounds of weight to lose or have struggled with being overweight or obese for a long time. Your weight is taking its toll on your health, work and personal life.
- You or your daughter/son has an eating disorder such as anorexia, bulimia or binge eating and need a nutritionist as part of your health team to stop restricting, binging or purging. You want to create a healthier relationship with food and your body.
- You are a parent or caregiver of kids with nutrition issues such as picky eating, growth/weight concerns or food restrictions and are finding family meals challenging or stressful.
- You are focused on recreational fitness goals or competitive sports and are experiencing a sports nutrition challenge. You would like to improve your everyday training diet, pre-workout strategy, post-workout recovery and competition nutrition plan.
- Comprehensive Nutrition Assessment: In-depth initial meeting with your Registered Nutritionist at our office (or alternatively by phone or Skype video conference) to review your goals, health and assess what, when, how much and why you are eating. We will then do a detailed computer analysis of your current food intake to determine your current baseline and the average calories, carbohydrates, protein, fat, fibre, vitamins and minerals you need each day. Based on your assessment we will map out a personalized plan to execute in upcoming strategy meetings.
- Customized Nutrition Plan: In-depth meetings to review your assessment and discuss your meal plan and key strategies for success. We will begin helping you understand the science of food, health and medical concerns as well as provide you with the practical knowledge regarding portion sizes, meal timing and balanced meal and snack ideas.
- 1 to 3 Months of Strategy Meetings (weekly or bi-weekly, respectively): These sessions help support you in upcoming challenges and guide you with accountability and motivation. Alternatively, we may recommend using follow-up time for a personalized grocery store tour or weekly supper plans, recipes and grocery lists.
- Meal Planning Kit & Tracker: Includes our exclusive: Build a Balanced Meal List (detailed list of food options), Write On! Supper Planner (weekly planning resource), Go Green Grocery List (reusable shopping list) and Nutrition, Fitness & Health Tracker (practical everyday journal).
- Credible Resources: Access to hundreds of credible articles, recipes and tools for success. We will also provide you access to sample menus for a month and a 50-page reference guide on the nutrients in food.
- $1,530+ GST for an individual*
- $2,295+ GST for 2-4 people*
*payment plan of 3 payments is available
Did you know that many employer health benefits cover the services of a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist?
Download a printer-friendly version of our three programs here: Nutrition Counseling Programs
Book an appointment or correspond directly with your Registered Nutritionist about your personal needs: Contact us