Gluten-Free Holiday Baking Class: Nov. 19 Print
Gluten-Free Holiday Baking Class: Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Do you …
- Need a refresher on how to bake gluten free?
- Want to prepare and taste gluten-free recipes?
- Want to try working with different gluten-free ingredients?
- Need gluten-free recipes & ideas to make during the holiday season?
Get your hands dirty in the South Health Campus Wellness Kitchen! Join Nutrition & Culinary Solution’s registered dietitian Kristyn Hall & Wellness Kitchen Consultant & registered dietitian April Matsuno & bake up delectable dishes using gluten-free flours and ingredients!
During this hands-on cooking session, we will:
- Discuss gluten free flours and their unique properties
- Work with gluten-free flours and lentils
- Taste delicious gluten free baking
- Discuss the nutritional challenges of eating gluten-free
- Share recipes, ideas and tips for gluten free holiday baking
- Meet and network with people interested in gluten-free baking
Each participant will walk away with:
- Tasteful gluten-free recipes
- Gluten free resource package
- Skills to help you confidently prepare and enjoy gluten-free baking
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Bake 6:00 – 8:30 pm
Wellness Kitchen at the Wellness Centre – South Health Campus
4448 Front Street SE Calgary AB
Receipts issued from Registered Dietitian Kristyn Hall for reimbursement from flexible health spending account.
Questions? Contact Kristyn Hall at 403.874.1715 or email@example.com
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today! www.Glutenfreeholidaybaking.eventbrite.ca