Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
Not only did I find an amazing deal on blueberries at the local farmers market, I also already had my oven on for another dish, so putting this together was quick and easy on a warm summer day. With one person with celiac disease in our home, we only do gluten free baking at home, but it would be really easy to make this with regular flour instead. We topped it with some greek yogurt for a not-too-sweet blueberry dessert.
What you need:
- 6 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup gluten free flour (I used Cloud 9’s cup for cup)
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare filling in 9×13 dish – add blueberries, and stir in 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare cobbler topping by mixing flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl, and cut in butter until crumbly.
- In separate bowl, mix egg and milk.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, just until mixed.
- Drop topping onto filling by spoonfulls, trying to cover evenly.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, and let cool slightly before serving.
- Calories – 270
- Protein – 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates – 49 g
- Fat – 7.2 g
- Fibre – 4.8 g