Grilled Peaches with Honey Mascarpone Cheese Recipe
Grilled Peaches with Honey Mascarpone Cheese
This is a recipe that is only sort of a recipe, more of a guideline. However, it’s just too delicious to not share, especially as we are in peach season. It’s amazing! Makes 6 servings
What you need:
- 6 ripe peaches
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp honey (more or less, to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon (again, to taste)
- Mint leaves (optional, as garnish)
- melted butter or oil (aprox. 3 tbsp)
- Wash peaches, and slice in half, removing pit.
- Mix mascarpone cheese with honey and cinnamon, and set aside.
- Brush peaches with oil or melted butter.
- BBQ peaches on medium-high heat grill, about 3 minutes or so per side.
- Top peaches with cheese mixture, and enjoy.
- calories: 322
- protein: 4.4 g
- fat: 24 g
- carbohydrates: 25 g
- fibre: 3.5 g
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocolate Loving Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more