Grilled Peaches with Honey Mascarpone Cheese Recipe Print
Grilled Peaches with Honey Mascarpone Cheese
This is a recipe that is only sort of a recipe, more of a guideline. However, it’s just too delicious to not share, especially as we are in peach season. It’s amazing! Makes 6 servings
What you need:
- 6 ripe peaches
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp honey (more or less, to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon (again, to taste)
- Mint leaves (optional, as garnish)
- melted butter or oil (aprox. 3 tbsp)
- Wash peaches, and slice in half, removing pit.
- Mix mascarpone cheese with honey and cinnamon, and set aside.
- Brush peaches with oil or melted butter.
- BBQ peaches on medium-high heat grill, about 3 minutes or so per side.
- Top peaches with cheese mixture, and enjoy.
- calories: 322
- protein: 4.4 g
- fat: 24 g
- carbohydrates: 25 g
- fibre: 3.5 g