How to have more fun AND still be healthy
Today I explore my nutrition philosophy and these two key questions:
1. Why is it so hard to eat healthy?
- Two big challenges TIME and OVERWHELM but most of all…
- People are not having any fun – restrictions, rules, deprivation
- Fun = success (in life and with food)
- You can have health without guilt or complexity
- We all want what we can’t have
2. How can I have more fun and still achieve health and weight management?
- Don’t commit to anything 100% – imperfect is perfect
- There is no better time than NOW to begin
- Work around “non-negotiables” – chocolate for me, what is it for you?
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more