Less Stress & Stealth Health
Why burgers and fries are your secret weapon
Key Benefit: Improved workplace wellness, culture, stress management & productivity
This session is a perfect fit for male audiences with demanding, high-stress jobs that are looking for a relevant content-rich session that is also FUN.
Yes it is true – burgers and fries with your buddies can actually keep you healthy! You don’t need to be perfect in order to achieve good health. In order to be successful you need to be flexible and have fun!
Andrea has a mission to help you reduce stress and achieve health without guilt and complexity. As the Chocoholic Nutritionist Andrea is known for her approachability and balanced message regarding health and good living. She is a foodie, a die-hard chocoholic and married to a wine importer whose carnivorous eating habits have earned him the nickname “meat-head.”
Andrea is best known for her energy as well as easy steps and simple solutions for busy people that want to look and feel their best. She has the ability to translate the complex science of medicine, nutrition and health into easy to understand, relevant strategies you can use immediately.
Outside of inspiring better personal health, Andrea also inspires delicious ways to improve workplace satisfaction. She advocates that food builds relationships and that any organization can build better workplace culture, productivity and profit simply by eating together.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Achieving good health and optimal energy can be simple.
- Why eating with your co-workers and clients is a key way to build relationships, connection, workplace culture and satisfaction.
- How you fuel your body has a direct and immediate impact on how you perform on the job (productivity, safety, confidence, creativity and stress management).
- Your eating habits influence how you feel at the end of a workday. Your work, hobbies, family and future retirement plans deserve the best of you!
- How to avoid burnout, the mid-afternoon energy crash and becoming “hangry” at work.
- How to squeeze up to 50% more energy out of your day so your work AND you’re personal life gets the best of you.
- Navigating corporate lunches, travel and eating out without a doubt.
- Simple strategies to manage stress eating, cravings and finding time for health.
- Food and eating should be fun! You don’t need to sacrifice your favorites to be successful.
- Male audiences that are struggling with stress, afternoon energy crashes and the health and vitality they want to live a good life.
- Associations that have members with high-stress jobs, heavy work demands and require all the personal energy they can get.
- Health care providers that help others day-to-day and you want to give back to them with an event or retreat for personal development.
- Shift workers and employees that travel for their job that often struggle with energy, productivity, safety concerns and health challenges.
- Sales teams that could benefit from better health, energy and weight management which helps improve personal confidence and resiliency.
- Corporations that value the health and wellness of their employees and want to increase productivity.
- Corporations that need to improve their bottom line related to the high costs for health benefits, medications, sick leaves, burn-out and turnover of your employees.
- Breakout session as part of a non-wellness focused event where a session on productivity, work-life balance or stress management is required to round out the highly technical or industry specific event.
- Corporations and government groups that have found unfavorable health data from HRA (health risk assessment) and biometric screening such as a high number of employees who are overweight or have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression and other health issues.
- Food, restaurant, grocer or agricultural industry event or conference that could benefit from nutrition education both personally and professionally.
- Women’s event, retreat or conference that requires a woman motivational speaker that can provide a mix of both pertinent content and entertainment.
- Health association events or fundraisers where a fresh, hopeful and fun perspective on health and wellness would be a natural fit.
- Oil and gas industry that need fresh pertinent topics for mandatory health and safety meetings for corporate and field sites.
- Executive or management meeting or retreat that needs a portion of the event devoted to personal development to balance out a heavy planning meeting.
- Leaders and entrepreneurs that have achieved significant business success but want to have the health and vitality they need to enjoy their personal time.
- 45-90 minute keynote or breakout
- 3-4 hour half-day workshop/retreat
- 6-8 hour full-day workshop/retreat
Download Andrea’s full speaker kit here: PDF