How Does Your Nutrition Plan Measure Up?
Before making any changes to your eating habits it can be helpful to look at ALL the components of your nutrition plan. Download our Personal Nutrition Scorecard and find out how your nutrition measures up.
Our one-of-a kind nutrition scorecard was designed by our CEO and Registered Dietitian Andrea Holwegner who has worked with thousands of people since the year 2000. Our Dietitian team and Online Nutritionists at our practice like to use this as a starting place to get a sense about where you may need the most help. The answers may surprise you!
Download our Nutrition Scorecard and find out how well your eating habits and current nutrition plan stacks up in 5 key areas:
- CHOICES: I appreciate there are many ways to achieve health, and have made choices I see to be sustainable based on current research, my health status and my food personality.
- FOUNDATION: I have a solid foundation of credible knowledge about building balanced meals and what, when and how much to eat for my current health and medical issues.
- HOME: I prioritize healthy eating at home and shop, plan and build balanced breakfasts, lunches, suppers and snacks that taste good.
- ON-THE-GO: I prioritize healthy eating at work and on-the-go and prep, pack or purchase nutritious meals and snacks that I like when I am away from home.
- FLEXIBILITY: I understand flexibility, intuitive eating and how to incorporate soulful foods chosen for taste and enjoyment rather than nutrition alone.