If you have ever felt stuck, defeated, stressed, too busy and overwhelmed when it comes to the topic of healthy eating you are not alone. As a Registered Dietitian for close to 20 years, I have worked with thousands of individuals, parents and employees that want to look and feel better each day.
I’ve been listening to your goals, interests and challenges. I have an idea of where you have been stuck or what caused you to fall off the wagon. I’ve been studying solutions to help you overcome these roadblocks and move forward with confidence. With this insight, I have created a one-of-a-kind online nutrition course that will serve my mission to help as many people as possible achieve health without guilt or complexity.
The course has initially been designed for YOU personally. In 2018 I will be releasing a special edition of this course specific for corporate wellness planners to offer to all employees in the workplace as part of a workplace wellness program.
I wanted a way I could reach more people, regardless of where they live, to address some of the biggest challenges that insanely busy people face when personally trying to eat well and feed a family.
The Pursuit of Healthiness™ Course Overview:
COURSE REGISTRATION OPEN For a Limited Time: October 18-26, 2017
Course registration will open for early bird pricing October 18th (with some awesome first-come-first-serve, limited bonus offers yuou won’t want to miss). Course registration will close October 26th and the self-directed course modules and live support will start shortly after.
- Support regardless of location. You can access the course anywhere in the world via the web or a mobile device. Support for employees in corporate, offsite and field sites as well as for those that have irregular schedules involving travel or shift-work.
- Unlimited access anytime, on any device and as often as desired. View archived and newly released videos, content and worksheets in the library at a convenient time.
5 Part Course (released weekly):
- Choices for change (define a clear vision of the best healthy eating plan that will work for your food personality and lifelong goal for health, energy and managing a personal best weight).
- Foundation building (clear simple science guidance on what, when, where, why and how much to eat)
- Success at home (how to set up your home for success, speed up meal planning and create healthy meals that don’t suck)
- Success at work & on the go (how to eat well away from home, stay productive at work and find tasty meals and snacks to eat out or pack on the go)
- Flexibility & fun! (live deliciously and develop a flexible and fun relationship with food, understand hunger, cravings, emotional eating and intuitive eating)
Resources: download simple worksheets and resources to put all your plans into action
Support: attend optional live Q & A webinars, ask questions and/or seek support in a members-only area.
Is this course for me?
This course is designed to help you and employees at your workplace achieve better health, energy and your personal best weight EASIER, FASTER & BETTER.
The course itself, as well as the strategies taught, are all designed to:
- Reduce stress
- Maximize health
- Minimize time
- Be sustainable
- Add enjoyment!
This course is designed for you if:
- You want to take the die out of diet and have more fun.
- You want to eat more veggies but still have a life (that includes chocolate, chips and other yummy things).
- You need a no-nonsense credible coach grounded in science and sustainability.
- You are tired of extreme, weird restrictive eating plans that are boring and doomed for failure.
- You are struggling with your health, energy or weight and a bad relationship with food.
- You need practical eating and lifestyle tips that actually work for an insanely busy schedule.
- You are seeking simplicity and clarity on what, when, where, why and how much to eat.
- You want meal planning ideas and relevant solutions that don’t expect you to be perfect.
This course is NOT for someone:
- not committed to change and active participation.
- that doesn’t support evidence-based science and high-quality nutrition research.
- with a long list of forbidden “bad” foods restricted for no clear medical reason.
- seeking a short-term rule based diet plan for weight loss alone.
- not open to ditching a dieting philosophy or restrictive lifestyle.
- with certain medical issues (please contact us to inquire more about your personal medical situation to see if this course is a fit for you).
Find out more!
Would this online nutrition course be of interest to you or employees in your workplace?
As the chocoholic nutritionist my philosophy about eating is simply that you can eat anything, just not everything; it is all about understanding choices. The key to good health, successful energy and productivity at work as well as managing your best weight, is to eat FULLY (both healthfully and soulfully).
If the idea of learning how to incorporate more healthy foods in tasty ways but still find room for soulful foods chosen for taste and enjoyment is appealing to you, then this course if for you! Join me by signing up for our COURSE WAIT LIST so I can share with you all the details in upcoming months.
I can’t wait to unveil the full details with you when registration opens on October 18, 2017!