Every monday at 4:15pm on QR77 Radio join me and Angela Kokott host of Calgary Today with our segment “You are what you eat” to get the goods on healthy eating. If you missed my segments I will be archiving these audio discussions on my blog here.
Listen to the program here: Episode 1: How to have more fun AND still be healthy
In our opening segment I explore my nutrition philosophy and these 2 key questions:
1. Why is it so hard to eat healthy?
- 2 big challenges TIME, OVERWHELM but most of all…
- People are not having any fun – restrictions, rules, deprivation
- Fun = success (in life and with food)
- You can have health without guilt or complexity
- We all want what we can’t have
2. How can I have more fun and still achieve health and weight management?
- Don’t commit to anything 100% – imperfect is perfect
- There is no better time than NOW to begin
- Work around “non-negotiables” – chocolate for me, what is it for you?