Workplace Wellness Nutrition Services
Elevate Employee Health, Mental Health, and Productivity
Make workplace wellness education relevant and FUN!
Our speaking engagements, webinars, onsite/virtual nutrition counseling, resources, and online courses are designed to elevate employee health, mental health, and productivity.
You won’t find any boring lectures or overly complicated nutrition plans that busy employees or those that struggle with their health will find too hard to implement. Instead we pride ourselves on offering workplaces engaging and practical education initiatives. You can count on us for simplified, down-to-earth ideas that even the most unhealthy employees can implement right away.
Since 2000, our experienced Registered Dietitian team has been helping workplaces and event planners in diverse industries craft credible employee nutrition and wellness solutions both live in-person, and through our growing digital offerings.
In-Person & Virtual Workplace Wellness Nutrition Solutions
Relevant AND entertaining live events, retreats, conferences and webinars to elevate employee health, mental health, and productivity.
Professional Registered Dietitians to help your employees privately navigate health and wellness goals and concerns.
Help your employees achieve better health, meal planning success and move towards their personal best weight (still eating foods they love).
Looking for something specific?
Chat with one of our Registered Dietitian / Online Nutritionist team members today!
Supporting health, nutrition, stress management, and productivity are highly relevant to the success of your workplace.
Top 5 benefits for your workplace and employees
- Boost mental health and employee energy, productivity, resiliency, work-life balance and ability to combat stress. This is especially important for those that are shift-workers, travel for work, have a job that requires a high level of safety, or have incredibly busy schedules and work demands.
- Address costly and unfavorable results from biometric screening and health risk assessments such as obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, and other physical and mental health issues.
- Improved bottom line related to the high costs of health benefits, medications, sick leaves, disability leaves, burnout, and employee turnover.
- Recruit and retain top talent and the healthiest employees by offering forward-thinking nutrition and wellness initiatives employees will love.
- Achieving good health and optimal productivity can be simple and fun. Employees don’t need to sacrifice their favorite foods to be successful. Bite-sized nutrition changes at home and on-the-go can have supersized results on how employees feel every day.
Our ultimate goal is that your employees love food and love the body they live in. When they do everyone wins. You as an employer also reap the benefit of having productive, happier, healthier employees that show up at work recharged and ready to roll.