Wondering who our clients are? We’ve had the pleasure of working with diverse clients from a wide variety of industries.
Corporate, law, financial and oil & gas
Health, medical and pharmaceutical
Government and education
Association and non-profit
Food industry and restaurants
Public relations and paid media
Who we work with
We work with diverse workplaces but our BEST work is often with the following groups:
Wellness Focused Groups
Corporate, government, association, or conference groups that need to elevate employee health.
Those that have high-stress, fast-paced work demands, and are prone to burnout.
Disengaged, Unhealthy Employees
Supporting the most skeptical naysayers to take action to improve their health.
High Risk Operators & Shift Workers
Working with your health and safety team to ensure your employees are safe and productive.
Elevate confidence, energy, and vitality to effectively increase business.
Creative Teams & Tech Companies
Educating your team to show up with optimal brain power to fuel genius and flow.
Why companies work with us
Nutrition is one of the top ways to improve health and wellness and also one of the most requested areas employees actually want support and resources.
We would be a good fit for your workplace if:
- Your group needs resuscitation! Refreshing wellness initiatives with relevant content PLUS entertainment and fun.
- You want better employee engagement. You need new initiatives above and beyond your existing lunch and learns, health fairs, and health screenings.
- Your organization wants to go from having a generalist approach to wellness to diving deeper and creating a rock solid nutrition game plan for your employees.
- Your company is just launching a workplace wellness program and would like to draw on the ideas, success, and challenges learned from other organizations.
- You are planning an event, offsite retreat, town hall, or conference and are looking for a fresh perspective on the topic of health, wellness, and productivity and need a high-energy, fun and credible speaker that can connect with a broad diverse audience.
- Your employees work remotely or are spread out in multiple locations, and work a variety of shifts. You need digital online solutions that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
Professional Speaker Andrea Holwegner
Ready to discover your food freedom?
Give our Online Nutritionists and Dietitians in Calgary a call to discuss your nutrition needs...