How healthy is your diet?
It is no surprise your eating habits have a direct connection to your long-term health, weight management and quality of life. Improving your daily nutrition also has the power to immediately elevate your productivity at work or home, as well as improve how you feel.
But how do you know if you are truly eating well? The answer to this question is complicated since no one food causes health issues and there is not one single eating style that is best for health. There are, however some clear nutrition factors that are best known to help you manage your weight, protect your long-term health and improve your energy levels.
5 key components of nutrition success:
- CHOICES: I appreciate there are many ways to achieve health, and have made choices I see to be sustainable based on current research, my health status and my food personality.
- FOUNDATION: I have a solid foundation of credible knowledge about building balanced meals and what, when and how much to eat for my current health and medical issues.
- HOME: I prioritize healthy eating at home and shop, plan and build balanced breakfasts, lunches, suppers and snacks that taste good.
- ON-THE-GO: I prioritize healthy eating at work and on-the-go and prep, pack or purchase nutritious meals and snacks that I like when I am away from home.
- FLEXIBILITY: I understand flexibility, intuitive eating and how to incorporate soulful foods chosen for taste and enjoyment rather than nutrition alone.
Wondering how your eating habits stack up on the above five components of a healthy lifestyle? Fill out the following scorecard by placing a checkmark in one of the columns beside each nutrition component that best describes where you are right now.Click here for your download