In this section you will find relevant, FUN solutions to reduce workplace stress, improve health and dramatically increase productivity.
Supporting health, nutrition, stress management and productivity are highly relevant to the success of your workplace.
When employee health and nutrition is not maximized, employers have higher health benefit costs and experience more employee absenteeism, safety concerns and lost productivity. Studies repeatedly show that healthier, less stressed out employees are happier, more creative and ultimately more productive.
How does your workplace rate with nutrition?
Download our FREE WORKPLACE WELLNESS NUTRITION SCORECARD HERE
Best Workplace Fit
We work with diverse workplaces but our best work is often with the following groups:
Your corporation, government group, association members or conference have high-stress, fast-paced work demands and individuals need top-notch health and productivity to keep up with the pace. Your group struggles with the challenges of managing stress, safety concerns, travel, shift work or achieving optimal health and wellness.
We would be a good fit for your workplace if:
- Your group needs resuscitation! (Refreshing wellness initiatives with a variety of relevant, rich content mixed with entertainment and fun!)
- Your company has an established workplace wellness program that includes lunch and & learn sessions, health fairs and/or health screening and is looking for new ways to engage employees and reduce employer costs.
- Your organization is looking for more specific and individualized wellness services that can be delivered to onsite or offsite locations. Nutrition is one of the top ways to improve health and wellness and also one of the most requested areas employees actually want support and resources.
- Your company is just launching a workplace wellness program and would like to draw on the ideas, success and challenges learned from other organizations.
- You are planning an event, offsite retreat, town hall or conference and are looking for a fresh perspective on the topic of health, wellness and productivity and need a high-energy, fun and credible speaker that can connect with a broad diverse audience.
We work closely with your team to ensure our nutrition services are relevant to employees and contractors personally as well as directly impacts the needs of the workplace.
Top 5 benefits for your workplace:
- Enhanced resiliency, work-life balance and ability to combat stress.
- Increased stamina, energy and productivity for demanding workloads.
- Improved bottom line related to the high costs of health benefits, medications, sick leaves, burn out and employee turnover.
- Address costly and unfavorable health concerns from biometric screening and health risk assessments such as obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression and other health issues.
- Enhanced health confidence for your corporate team and improved wellness, safety and productivity for field workers and those that travel for their jobs.
Regardless of the type of nutrition consulting we offer, employees and contractors will understand how to achieve health and productivity without guilt or complexity:
- Achieving good health and optimal energy can be simple.
- Nutrition and eating habits can have a profound impact on your overall health, wellness and stress as well as workplace productivity, safety, confidence and creativity.
- Food and eating should be fun! You don’t need to sacrifice your favourites to be successful.
How We Can Help
- Professional Speaking: Keynotes, Workshops & Retreats
- Monthly Nutrition Club
- Onsite Nutrition Counselling
- Nutrition & Wellness Video License
- NEW! Online Nutrition Course: Pursuit of Healthiness
- Customized Help
- Contact Us
Workplace Wellness Articles
- Workplace Wellness Articles
- Nutrition Often Neglected in Workplace Wellness
- Encouraging Healthy Habits Can Save Employers Time and Money
- Healthier Employees Save Corporations Money in the Long Run
- Workplace Health & Culture: Fueling Productive & Happy Employees with Good Nutrition
- Shift Work Can Be Bad for Employee Health
- Good Health is Good for Business: Boost productivity by providing healthy meals at conferences and events
- Workplace Stress: Don’t plan a conference without reading this