SPECIAL OFFER! Read on to learn more about how you can access this for virtually FREE!
Wellness programs traditionally offer onsite initiatives such as hour-long seminars, health fairs and screening and these can be limited to those that work out of a main corporate office. These initiatives may also be considered time-intensive and are mainly group-focused with limited options to support employees/contractors who prefer to learn individually for confidential, personal health concerns.
Our annual license to access 52 nutrition and wellness videos and supporting written materials (provided weekly or monthly) is a new way to engage time strapped employees that need credible content delivered in a fun, conversational and time efficient way. Videos are approximately 3-5 minutes in length and can be made available in a private membership based website or intranet for all corporate, offsite and field-site employees (along with their family who may also share responsibility in food and health related decisions).
Research suggests that short videos (3-5 minutes long) are the most likely to be viewed. Short, fun and visually engaging video education sessions can be accessed anywhere and anytime on computers, tablets and smartphones. They also offer the flexibility to open up wellness education to offsite and field workers as well as in corporate sites. Another benefit of laser-focused videos is offering time-crunched workers an efficient way to access information on specific topics that influence them personally and improve unfavorable results in biometric screening and health risk assessments.
- Support for ALL workers regardless of location. Accessibility for corporate, offsite and field sites as well as for those that have irregular schedules involving travel or shift-work.
- Unlimited access anytime, on any device and as often as desired. View archived and newly released videos, content and worksheets in the library at a convenient time.
- Provide support for employees and contractors, as well as their spouses and families. Full access to families is especially important for nutrition, given that family members may be more in charge of food selection and cooking than the worker themselves.
- A faster, fun and more focused way to educate. Similar to what traditional media knows works best to keep viewers engaged, videos are highly relevant, entertaining and kept to short 3-5 minute segments.
- A great compliment to your existing wellness program. In addition to the seminars, health fairs or wellness screening you may already offer, video education offers a confidential way to learn, which is critical since many people don’t feel comfortable asking questions or sharing their concerns in a group setting.
Special FREE Offer!
Since this is a new initiative we are looking for an organization to partner with for a one-year pilot project.
We have an amazing win-win offer for one forward-thinking organization. If your organization is willing to work together to create an amazing video series and cover the cost of the videographer as well as a small honorarium to cover hard costs of visuals, props and member-only website fees, we can offer our professional services for free. Practice Director Andrea Holwegner will waive her full professional consulting fees for this one-year pilot project in exchange for full ownership and copyright of all the written content and videos produced. This is an amazing one-time offer for a collaborative organization that wants to add a new service as part of their wellness program and understands the value of having their very own dietitian create customized content for their organization for a year.
Proposed Program Overview:
1. Establish list of broad themes
Work with Andrea to establish an initial list of broad wellness themes for the year. Suggested themes could include cardiovascular risk reduction/high cholesterol/high blood pressure, weight management, diabetes/blood sugars, productivity/energy, travel/eating out, meal planning for home and work, depression/anxiety/stress/sleep, fitness/sports/exercise, fast recipes/cooking skills, grocery shopping/labels, digestive health, family health and more.
2. Establish specific video topics each quarter
Work with Andrea each quarter to finalize 12 specific video topics that would fit under the established broad wellness themes. Decision-making about topics throughout the year allows time to adapt to biometric screening results, trends, seasonal shifts and viewer feedback and questions.
3. Monthly content creation for upcoming videos
Each month Andrea will prepare written overviews for 4 videos for the upcoming monthly video shoot. This written information can also be shared with viewers so not only are they able to watch and listen to videos, they are also able to read educational material related to the segment. As part of her preparation, Andrea will also organize locations and prepare and source props such as food and other wellness visuals.
4. Monthly video shoots
Andrea will work with a videographer team monthly to film 4 video segments. Videographers would then edit and create output. Once reviewed and approved the videographer would finalize the HD videos and we would then place them on our secure members-only website (or your company intranet). Ideally your HR and management team would appear in the first video to announce and launch the video series. Preview sample videos here.
5. Distribute and promote videos
Your team would regularly promote the wellness videos and articles through multiple distribution channels so that workers can access the secure members only website at convenient times throughout the year.
6. Feedback and Surveys
Employees and contractors would have the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback on the videos themselves. Surveys requesting feedback about the videos to-date as well as topic requests for videos going forward will be important throughout the program.
Should you think your organization would be a fit for this pilot project please submit an application that provides and overview of your organization, existing wellness program and why your organization sees this as an ideal partnership. For more information contact Andrea Holwegner: CONTACT US.