Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
These freeze beautifully for a make-ahead option, but good luck getting your family to not eat them all before you can freeze them.
Makes 24 oatmeal cups
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1.5 cups milk
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 peeled and chopped apples
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, milk, sugar, applesauce and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Fold in apples, and spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into oatmeal cup comes out clean.
- Calories – 110
- Protein – 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates – 19.8 g
- Fat – 2 g
- Fibre – 3 g
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more