Apple Poppyseed Coleslaw Recipe
Apple poppyseed coleslaw recipe
This is a nice side salad to serve with pulled pork or a grilled chicken breast on a bun.
Makes 6 servings
- 4 cups cabbage, thinly sliced/shredded (or coleslaw salad blend)
- 1 large carrot, julienne/grated
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 apples, chopped
- 3 tbsp finely diced parsley
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
- In a small bowl stir together the poppy seed dressing.
- In a large bowl assemble the salad ingredients.
- Toss the dressing over the salad and refrigerate for an hour or more before serving.
Per serving (1/6 of recipe)
- Calories – 228
- Protein – 2 g
- Carbohydrates – 23 g
- Fat – 15 g
- Fibre – 4.2 g