Berry Bundt Cake
This is a yummy dense cake that is loaded with healthy antioxidant rich berries.
Makes 12 servings
1 cup flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
How you prepare:
- Combine sugar, oil, buttermilk and eggs and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
- Fold in raspberries and blueberries.
- Pour batter into a sprayed bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Optional: Glaze cake with 1 cup icing sugar thinned with 2 tbsp of water.
Carbohydrates 39 g
Protein 5 g
Fat 6 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more