Berry Bundt Cake Print
This is a yummy dense cake that is loaded with healthy antioxidant rich berries.
Makes 12 servings
1 cup flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
How you prepare:
- Combine sugar, oil, buttermilk and eggs and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
- Fold in raspberries and blueberries.
- Pour batter into a sprayed bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Optional: Glaze cake with 1 cup icing sugar thinned with 2 tbsp of water.
Carbohydrates 39 g
Protein 5 g
Fat 6 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g