Brunch Casserole Print
This is a much lighter breakfast than a traditional quiche. Prepare this recipe the night before for a delicious weekend brunch. Re-heat leftovers for your lunch.
Makes 6 servings
What you need:
3 cups sourdough bread cubes
1/2 chopped red pepper
4 oz (1/2 cup) light cheddar cheese
4 oz (1/2 cup) skim milk mozzarella cheese
1 cup 1% cottage cheese
1 cup skim milk
3 chopped green onions
1/2 cup chopped lean ham
How you prepare:
- Spray 11×9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place bread cubes in pan. Arrange peppers,onions and ham over bread cubes then sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- In the blender, blend cottage cheese, eggs, and milk. Pour over ingredients in pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper and cover for 4 to 12 hours.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Carbohydrates 12 g
Protein 27 g
Fat 14 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g