Chicken Fingers Print
Both kids and adults will enjoy this healthier version of a family favorite.
Makes 4 servings
500 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup skim milk
How you prepare:
1. Cut chicken into 2.5 by 0.5 inch (6 X 1 cm) strips.
2. Combine bread crumbs and seasonings in a bowl.
3. Dip chicken into milk and then roll into bread crumb mixture.
4. Place in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) oven for 5 minutes.
6. Turn and bake for 2 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked. Serve immediately.
32 g Protein
12 g Carbohydrates
2.4 g Fat
1.1 g Fibre