Both kids and adults will enjoy this healthier version of a family favorite.
Makes 4 servings
500 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup skim milk
How you prepare:
1. Cut chicken into 2.5 by 0.5 inch (6 X 1 cm) strips.
2. Combine bread crumbs and seasonings in a bowl.
3. Dip chicken into milk and then roll into bread crumb mixture.
4. Place in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) oven for 5 minutes.
6. Turn and bake for 2 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked. Serve immediately.
32 g Protein
12 g Carbohydrates
2.4 g Fat
1.1 g Fibre
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more