Pursuit of Healthiness – limited time sign up open NOW
Join my online course – it’s for YOU!
Your plan, your way
The Pursuit of Healthiness™ is a comprehensive self-study training program designed to help you eat well and still have a life. This is not just a course, it is a nutrition club with lifetime access to mentorship, support, and connections with other people in similar situations.
My clear step-by-step approach and no-nonsense nutrition solutions are designed to help you achieve your best life faster, easier and guilt-free.
This nutrition program shows you the success path of how to fast-track your way to better health, elevated energy and achievement of your personal best weight.
One size does not fit all. I show you how to build a sustainable plan for YOU (based on current research as well as your health, weight status and food personality).
This is a course for both meat-atarians and vegetarians, for those that enjoy cooking and those that don’t. I give you choices, assessments and one-of-a-kind supporting resources.
This course is only open for registration once or twice a year, and this is your last opportunity for 2018!
Work at your own pace
Access to the Introductory Module is available the moment you complete your registration.
The 5 Modules will be released over approximately 12 weeks from the course start date. Time in-between each module is important so that:
- You can stay focused and don’t get overwhelmed.
- You have time to implement what you learn.
- You can connect and grow with a like-minded community at about the same pace.
- We can focus our LIVE Q&A session and questions in the member area, so that the vast majority of people understand the context of the questions being asked.
Once all the Modules have been released, you will have lifetime access to the course materials to access whenever you like.
Access support and mentorship along the way
I’ve got you covered. I have a support team that can help with administrative or tech questions.
When it comes to your nutrition questions, unlike many online courses, you will hear from ME directly to provide support and mentorship through:
- Responding to questions and providing encouragement in our private members course area
- Addressing questions and supporting our community in our private Facebook Group
- Weekly live videos (Facebook Live Question and Answer and “Focuser” sessions for extra bonus support). These videos will also be recorded and archived in the course members area if you don’t have a Facebook account)
Many of my students have also appreciated the support they have received from our course group itself. We have an amazing community of like-minded members that also provide encouragement and suggestions based on what is working for them.
WATCH Andrea’s Facebook LIVE video to find out if the Pursuit of Healthiness online nutrition course is for you:
So what would it be worth to you and your family if…