Frozen Yogurt Pops Recipe Print
Frozen Yogurt Pops Recipe
This is less of a recipe, but rather a starting point for some delicious creativity! Use one type of fruit, use multiple types of fruit, mix in whole fruit or sliced fruit. Or maybe mix some natural peanut butter, or cocoa powder into some of your yogurt to create different flavours. Use your creativity to make some tasty snacks for a hot day.
What you need:
- 2 cups fruit
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt (or any flavor)
- Popsicle mold
How to make:
- Blend the fruit in a food processor or blender on high speed, until desired texture.
- Mix fruit and honey and gently stir. For a more swirled final appearance, do not fully mix, a slightly varied overall colour blend is fun.
- Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle mold. If your popsicle mold has slots for sticks, you can insert them before freezing – if not, freeze for 2 hours, then add a wooden popsicle stick in the middle. Continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove.
Use any combination of fruit you desire. Blueberries. Peaches. Rapberries. Blueberry and peach. Peach and strawberry. Or mix half the yougurt with one flavour fruit, and the other half with a second fruit, and layer the popsicles.