A delicious summer BBQ recipe rich in heart-healthy omega-3’s!
Makes 4 servings
What you need:
4 skinless salmon or halibut fillets (4 oz each)
1 piece gingerroot, minced (1 inch)
1 hot red or green pepper, seeded and minced
3 tbsp chopped coriander
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
2 tsp vegetable oil
Pinch granulated sugar
1 sweet red pepper, cut into 1 ½ inch
4 lime wedges
How you prepare:
1. Cut salmon or halibut into 1 ½ inch cubes.
2. In large bowl, mix together ginger, hot pepper, coriander, soy sauce, lime juice, oil and sugar.
3. Add salmon or halibut and toss to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes. (Make ahead: cover and refrigerate for up to 30 min)
4. Thread salmon, red pepper loosely onto 4 metal skewers reserving marinade.
5. Place on greased grill over medium heat; brush with marinade. Close lid and grill, turning twice, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 minutes.
6. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over top.