Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Fruit Recipe Print
Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Fruit Recipe
This BBQ recipe features fresh fruit, and quick-roasting pork tenderloin. Aside from marinating time, this meal comes together quickly, and is fancy enough to serve to company. Keep your kitchen cool by grilling some potato or sweet potato wedges as well, and serve with a green salad. This recipe is fabulous for summer, when peaches are in season and at their freshest.
Makes 6 servings.
What you need:
- 2 pork tenderloins – about 3/4 lb or 375 g each
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into rings
- 3 peaches, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp of softened butter
- RUB: 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Mix rub ingredients together, and rub onto tenderloins. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 6 hours.
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high and brush pineapple and peaches with butter.
- Place pork and fruit on grill, for 10-15 minutes, ensuring pork reaches internal temperature of 150F/65C.
- Let pork rest for about 10 minutes before slicing, and serve with grilled fruit.
Per serving (1/6 of recipe):
- Calories – 420
- Protein – 29 g
- Carbohydrates – 35 g
- Fat – 18 g
- Fibre – 3.5 g