Roasted Vegetables Print
Here’s a great way to include more vegetables in your diet. Preparation is extremely simple and the result is delicious.
Makes 6 servings
What you need:
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper (to taste)
3 cups of your favorite vegetables:
You can choose from:
Green, yellow or red peppers
Zucchini or eggplant
How you prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cut-up vegetables.
3. Add olive oil and toss vegetables until they are coated.
4. Spread vegetables evenly on a large roasting pan.
5. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
6. Optional: when ready, sprinkle vegetables with salt and/or pepper to taste. Also try seasoning with fresh or dried parsley, basil or your other favorite spices.
Carbohydrates 9 g
Protein 3 g
Fat 4.9 g
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g