Here’s a great way to include more vegetables in your diet. Preparation is extremely simple and the result is delicious.
Makes 6 servings
What you need:
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper (to taste)
3 cups of your favorite vegetables:
You can choose from:
Green, yellow or red peppers
Zucchini or eggplant
How you prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cut-up vegetables.
3. Add olive oil and toss vegetables until they are coated.
4. Spread vegetables evenly on a large roasting pan.
5. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.
6. Optional: when ready, sprinkle vegetables with salt and/or pepper to taste. Also try seasoning with fresh or dried parsley, basil or your other favorite spices.
Carbohydrates 9 g
Protein 3 g
Fat 4.9 g
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more