Salmon & Stir Fry Sheet Pan Dinner
Easy and delicious sheet pan meals
Keep dinner simple! Tons of healthy ingredients + one pan = less cleanup. More great recipes can be found at www.peanutbureau.ca.
This recipe is sponsored by my client The Peanut Bureau of Canada
Roasting time: 18 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
What you need:
- 1 to 1¼ lb piece salmon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp each mayonnaise and peanut butter
- 3 tbsp each panko crumbs and coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1 tbsp each soy sauce and oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp hot Chinese chili sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Japanese eggplant, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 mini bok choy, cut in half or quarters if large
- 2 tbsp peanuts
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F (220⁰C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon on one end of baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir mayonnaise with peanut butter. Spread on salmon. Add panko and peanuts to bowl and stir together, then press into salmon.
- In a large bowl, whisk soy sauce with oyster sauce, ginger, chili sauce and water. Place carrots and eggplant in the bowl and toss to coat. Spread onto baking sheet beside the salmon, along with any sauce left in the bowl.
- Roast 10 minutes. Stir in bok choy and peanuts and continue to roast, covering salmon with foil if peanuts appear to be browning too much, until fish is cooked, 6 to 8 more minutes.
Per serving (¼ recipe):
- 430 calories
- 25 g fat (4 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat)
- 90 mg cholesterol
- 570 mg sodium
- 14 g carbohydrate
- 4 g fibre
- 4 g sugars
- 38 g protein