Slow Cooker Beef Brisket – Holiday Recipe
The Ultimate Holiday Dinner Party Recipe
The savoury aroma of this simmering slow cooker beef recipe traveling throughout the house will leave your dinner party guests excited for what is to come! This recipe is perfect for a Christmas feast, dinner party, or New Year’s Eve shaker!
This post is sponsored by my client Gemstone Grass Fed Beef. As a dietitan mom, I love that this product is locally raised and produced, and since I have met the family producing this grass-fed beef, I buy and support Gemstone for our family meals. Give it a try! Visit their online store to order your brisket – included in their Beef Smoker Box!
Recipe by Genius Kitchen
- 3 -4lbs beef brisket
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely minced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons cajun spices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix dry spices together and rub over the lean side of the brisket. Sprinkle liquid smoke over the spices. Tightly wrap the meat in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning place the brisket in the slow cooker fat side to the bottom. Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meat. Cook on high for 6 hours. Once cooked, remove the meat to cutting board, and rest before cutting.
- Take pan juices from the slow cooker and place in a saucepan. Cook for 10 minutes at a low bubble until reduced by 1/3 to 1/2. Serve sauce with sliced brisket.
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more