Sweet & Spicy Fish Salsa
Need a new way to serve fish? This recipe is super easy and tasty! Inspired by an Indonesian sauce called Sambal Kecap and my Mother-in-law who made us something similar in the Philippines.
Recipe shared from Faithfull Eating
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp purple onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp sweet bell peppers, diced
- 1 Tbsp Jalapeño, minced (or any other hot pepper depending on your heat tolerance!)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve as a sauce with any fish!