Thai Chicken Curry Print
Start with a cucumber salad and serve this curry over steamed rice for a flavorful balanced meal.
Makes 4 servings
2 tbsp red curry paste (or more if you like it spicier!)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
600 g boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin stir-fry strips
1 large onion, diced
1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
1 cup snow peas, cut in halves
1 cup light coconut milk
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
How you prepare:
- Heat curry paste and oil in a large nonstick pan.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked. Add onion and cook until softened.
- Add red pepper and snow peas and cook for about one minute.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce and lemon juice and heat until boiling. Cook for another few minutes until liquid is thickened slightly.
- Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.
36 g Protein
10 g Carbohydrates
13 g Fat
1.6 g Fibre