Listen to my podcast where I will address the following questions about balancing meals. It might seem basic but many people are missing at least one of the three components of a balanced meal.
- What are the 3 parts to a balanced meal? examples?
- Review why we need veggies/fruit?
- Why do you need grains/starches ie/ carbs – some people think we should eliminate these for health/weight loss? What happens if you don’t get enough? Too much?
- Why do you need protein? What happens if you don’t get enough? Too much?
- What is wrong with just a salad with chicken for lunch?
- What is wrong with juice and toast for breakfast?