Easy Baked Salmon
Salmon is a great source of healthy omega 3 fats for your heart! To complete the meal, pair the salmon with our Dilled Lemony Rice and any vegetable!
Makes 4 servings
What you need:
450g Salmon fillet
Fresh lemon wedges
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh or dried herbs/spices such as dill, garlic, tarragon, thyme, parsley, paprika and more!
How you prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Loosely wrap the salmon in tin foil.
3. Place wrapped salmon on cooking sheet. Add salt, pepper and desired herbs.
4. Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes, until centre is no longer darker pink.
5. Top with freshly squeezed lemon wedges.
6. Serve immediately
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more