Grilled Peaches Dessert
The Perfect Way to End A Summer BBQ
Peaches are fresh and plentiful right now. They’re delicious to eat just as they are, but have you tried them on the grill? A grilled peaches dessert is the perfect way to end any summer meal! Peaches are naturally sweet and juicy which is a great combo for any dessert. Try these with a dollop of vanilla Greek yogurt or coconut ice cream, and maybe a spinkle of toasted pecans!
Makes 4 servings
What You Need
- 2 peaches, cut in half and pit removed
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (or melted butter)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp brown sugar
Optional serving suggestions: serve with vanilla Greek yogurt or ice cream. Top with flaked coconut or crushed nuts.
How to Make Grilled Peaches Dessert
- Preheat grill.
- Cut peaches in half and remove seed. In a bowl mix together oil or butter, cinnamon and brown sugar. Coat peaches with oil mixture by brushing with a pastry brush.
- Place on grill, cooking 3-5 minutes per side until grill marks appear and peaches are soft.
- Serve immediately with toppings of your choice and enjoy!
(For ½ a peach – ice cream or yogurt and toppings not included)
1.3 g Protein
7 g Fat.
2.5 g Fibre
Try these other great summer fruit desserts too!
Looking for more simple meal planning tips and healthy recipes for a healthier lifestyle? Sign up for our weekly newsletter for a healthy recipe of the week (and nutrition articles and videos with a balanced living philosophy to help encourage healthy habits but still save room for your favorites). Our nutrition newsletter is written by the Online / Calgary Nutritionists on our team who each hold a professional Registered Dietitian license to ensure you are getting credible advice.