Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken with Potatoes & Spinach Recipe
Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Spinach Recipe
It’s the splash of lemon that really makes this recipe come together, don’t miss out on adding a fresh squeeze to this meal.
- 6 medium red potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- ½ tsp paprika
- 6-8 bone in chicken thighs, skin removed (or remove yourself)
- 8 cups fresh spinach
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Preheat oven to 425˚F
- Mix potatoes, onion, oil, garlic, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp rosemary, ½ tsp pepper in a bowl until nicely coated. Transfer to a greased sheet pan (cookie sheet) Option: cover pan in foil for easy cleanup.
- In another small bowl, mix together paprika, and the rest of the salt, rosemary and pepper. Sprinkle over chicken and then place chicken in between potatoes on the pan. Roast for ~35min or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken from pan and stir in spinach with the potatoes. Roast for another ~10min until spinach is wilted and potatoes are tender.
- Return chicken to pan and sprinkle lemon juice over entire pan. Serve and enjoy!
Per serving (1/6 of recipe)
- Calories – 493
- Protein – 49 g
- Carbohydrates – 36 g
- Fat – 19 g
- Fibre – 8.3 g