Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken with Potatoes & Spinach Recipe
What You Need:
- 6 medium red potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- ½ tsp paprika
- 6-8 bone in chicken thighs, skin removed (or remove yourself)
- 8 cups fresh spinach
- Juice of ½ a lemon
How to Make the Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 425˚F
- Mix potatoes, onion, oil, garlic, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp rosemary, ½ tsp pepper in a bowl until nicely coated. Transfer to a greased sheet pan (cookie sheet) Option: cover pan in foil for easy cleanup.
- In another small bowl, mix together paprika, and the rest of the salt, rosemary and pepper. Sprinkle over chicken and then place chicken in between potatoes on the pan. Roast for ~35min or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken from pan and stir in spinach with the potatoes. Roast for another ~10min until spinach is wilted and potatoes are tender.
- Return chicken to pan and sprinkle lemon juice over entire pan. Serve and enjoy!
If you tried this recipe, feel free to comment below your thoughts, and make sure to follow us on Instagram at @HealthStandNutrition. Don’t miss out on more simple and delicious breakfast recipes on our blog. Scroll down to see more!
- Calories – 493
- Protein – 49 g
- Carbohydrates – 36 g
- Fat – 19 g
- Fibre – 8.3 g
Looking for more practical meal planning tips and simple, dietitian-approved recipes?
Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter: Sound Bites. Get practical nutrition tips, articles, videos, and simple recipes written by our team of Registered Dietitians so you can be sure to get the credible sound bites you need for everyday healthy living.
Find out why over 10,000 people subscribe to one of our richest resources! Subscribe below today.
Brought to you by our friendly Registered Dietitian team at Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. For more balanced living advice check out our RESOURCE MEGA BANK of nutrition articles, videos, healthy recipes, newsletters and meal planning kits here: www.healthstandnutrition.com/personal-nutrition/resource-mega-bank/