32 Healthy Holiday Recipes from Dietitians Across North America Print
How to eat well over the holidays
We reached out to some dietitian colleagues, and they shared with us some of their favourite healthy holiday recipes. We had such a selection to choose from, but curated a list of 32 top recipes to share. From items that will find themselves at home on a brunch table, to side dishes for a main meal, and even some items that would make beautiful homemade gifts, there is a little bit of everything, all with ingredients you may already have in your pantry!
Enjoy some of the best healthy holiday recipes including:
1. Festive Winter Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette (Melissa Groves)
2. Slow Cooker Rosemary Acorn Squash (Jenna Braddock)
3. Gingerbread Pancakes (Kara Lydon)
4. Healthy Ginger Orange Cranberry Bread (Katie Pfeffer-Scanlan)
5. Maple Roasted Butternut Squash, Brussel Sprouts & Cranberries (Kelly Jones)
6. Cranberry Balsamic Roasted Chicken (Ashlen Leonard & Kendall Lee)
Want all 32 of some of the best healthy holiday recipes? Click the image below to grab the full list:
PS Don’t be a scrooge and nitpick your favorite holiday treats and make family and friends that are celebrating traditional foods feel badly. It’s not what you do between Christmas and New Year’s, but what you do between New Year’s and Christmas that really counts. Health should be measured by your ability to not only eat healthfully but also soulfully with fun and flexibility.