Spinach vs Kale Print
- Loaded with antioxidants that are good for overall preventative health of cardiovascular disease, cancer and eye health.
- Higher in iron
- Slightly higher in folate.
- Fantastic nutrition powerhouse that is good for preventive health of cardiovascular disease and eye health.
- Higher in vitamin C
- Slightly higher in fibre, vitamin A, calcium.
3 ways to prepare spinach or kale:
- As a salad with your favorite vinaigrette, toasted nuts or seeds, dried cranberries and cheese (such as asiago, blue or parmesan).
- Sautéed in a pan with olive oil, minced garlic, fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Sneak into a smoothie with frozen mango, berries and unsweetened juice to create a great green morning beverage or healthy delicious snack.
Here are a few spinach and kale recipes to try: