Top 15 Posts of 2015 Print
To wind down the year, we thought we’d provide a recap of 15 of our most popular articles and recipes. My personal favourite article is still “What do Nutrition Geeks (aka Dietitians) Feed Their Families?“ since this is a question I’m often asked. You may be surprised to hear our answers!
I hope you enjoy making my award-winning Nutty Chocoholic Balls – an all-time favourite that’s a fast and easy treat that you can freeze too!
- How to Manage Hunger: Why fullness is not the same as satisfaction [Video]
- Deb’s Honey Garlic Salmon [Recipe]
- Fruit Failing? 3 surprising reasons why you may fail to eat enough fruit [Video]
- How Much Sugar is OK to Eat? [TV segment]
- How to overcome binge eating [Podcast]
- Why can’t I lose weight? [TV segment]
- Colleen’s Mango Shrimp Skewers [Recipe]
- FODMAP diet for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can improve digestive symptoms [Calgary Herald article]
- Do I Really Need 8 Glasses of Water a Day? [Podcast]
- Is Red Meat Really That Bad? [TV Segment]
- Exercise Doesn’t Often Help with Weight Loss [TV Segment]
- How to survive the holidays with an eating disorder [Guest post]
- Kale, Spinach, Quinoa & Cranberry Salad with Chicken [Recipe]
- What to eat during endurance sports: Nutrition for triathletes, runners, cyclists, and more [Calgary Herald article]
- Workplace Health & Culture: Fueling Productive & Happy Employees with Good Nutrition [Calgary Herald article]
If we can help you or a family member with a goal, health challenge or New Year’s resolution please contact us to book a free short call with me to discuss your needs and how one of the experienced dietitians on my team may be able to help. For more information about our programs visit: Personal Nutrition Coaching Programs
From our family to yours… Happy Holidays!