Top 16 Posts For 2016
As we wind down 2016, and move towards 2017, it’s time to recap a few of our favourite posts from the year. 2016 has been an exciting year for Health Stand Nutrition: from adding a new staff member in the office, to our number 1 favourite post (check it out if you haven’t yet!), it’s been a year of good things. It was hard to narrow down our favourites to only 16!
- Big News! Online Nutrition Course!
- Nutrition for Women after 40 [TV Segment]
- Pregnancy Nutrition Tips from a Mom RD
- Nutrition for Shift Workers [TV Segment]
- Every Body Needs Boundaries
- Meal Planning for the Busy Mom or Dad [TV Segment]
- The good, bad & ugly of juicing, smoothies and other beverages [TV Segment]
- The No-Fail Breakfast Method
- Want to Improve Workplace Productivity? Focus on Lunch [Calgary Herald Article]
- Boomers and Zoomers, Nutrition at 50+ [Radio]
- Basic Food Education for my own kids
- Tasty, Healthy, and Simple food swaps for Diabetes [Calgary Herald Article]
- Enjoy the Summer without Blowing your diet [Radio] – now might not be summer, but this applies year-round or on winter vacation!
- Breaking the Habit of Nighttime snacking [Calgary Herald Article]
- How does your workplace rate with nutrition? Scorecard [Calgary Herald Article]
- Just say no to carb-free nonsense
Looking into the new year, if you are looking to achieve a new goal, are facing a health challenge or setting a New Year’s resolution to improve overall health, please contact us to book a free short call with me to discuss your needs and how one of the experienced dietitians on my team may be able to help. For more information about our programs visit: Personal Nutrition Coaching Programs
About Andrea Holwegner
CEO, Registered Dietitian, Counseling Practice Director & Professional Speaker
Andrea the «Chocoholic Nutritionist» is founder and CEO of Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. since 2000. She is an online nutrition course creator, professional speaker and regular guest in the media. Andrea is the recipient of an award by the Dietitians of Canada: The Speaking of Food & Healthy Living Award for Excellence in Consumer Education....Read more