16 Fabulous Recipes from 2016 Print
16 Top Health Stand Nutrition Recipes from 2016
A quick round up of some of our top recipes from this last year. From salads, dips, and breakfasts, to simple main course meals that are perfect for busy households, we’ve got some delicious options for you.
- Blueberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal Cups – a favourite recipe we have been sharing with clients this year
- Easy Slow Cooker Whole Chicken – need chicken for another dish this week? Make this recipe, to cook once, eat twice
- Chopped Chef Salad – or use the chicken from your slow cooker in this recipe instead of the turkey!
- Grilled Chickpeas with Kale and Red Peppers – this vegetarian meal is a great main course, or side dish, for bbq season – which doesn’t have to only be summer time
- Katherine’s Corn Salsa
- Kale Walnut Pesto
- Avocado Tomato Feta Dip – these last three recipes make great dips, or toppings for pasta or burgers
- Thai Flank Steak Kebobs – lime, chili, and peanut marinade
- Quinoa Breakfast Parfaits – a favourite of Andrea, and her son for delicious and beautiful starts to the morning
- Deb’s Amazing Meatloaf – full out comfort food here
- Easy Black Bean Quesadillas – fast, meat-free supper option for busy nights
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Thighs – another fast meal, but prepared earlier in the day
- Deb’s Quick and Delicious Chicken Bake
- Pumpkin Apple Custard – this tastes like Fall in a bite!
- Broccoli, Cranberry, and Toasted Almond Salad – our most recent recipe, a great tasting salad with lots of crunch